NTA announced that it would release the JEE Main 2022 application form correction session on its official website. The JEE Main Form 2022 for eligible candidates can be edited online. These details can be rectified/modified by logging in using the login credentials like the application ID and password. JEE candidates will have to pay an additional fee (if applicable) via credit card/net banking/Paytm/debit card/UPI. The JEE Mains form correction period for session 1 ended on April 8 2022. JEE Main admit cards will be issued to only those candidates who submitted their forms on time. The JEE Main 2022 registration form will be available in June and July.
Dates for Correction Form of JEE Main 2022 Dates
NTA announced the correction date for JEE Main 2022 for session 1 examination. The following chart contains the phase-wise correction date for NTA JEE Main 2022.
|Deadline for filling up the JEE Main 2022 registration form for 1st session||March 1st, 2022|
|Deadline for filling up the JEE Main 2022 registration form for 1st session||April 5th, 2022|
|Reopening of the JEE Main 2022 application form||18th to 25th April 2022|
|Correction facility of the JEE Main 2022 registration form for 1st session||6th to 8th April 2022|
|Availability of application form of JEE Main 2022 for the 2nd session||8th April 2022|
|Deadline for filling up the registration form for JEE Main 2022 for the 2nd session||5th May 2022|
|Application correction window for JEE Main 2022 -2nd session||To be declared|
|Date of exam of JEE Main 2022||20th to 29th June 2022 21st to 30th July 2022|
What can be changed during Application Correction?
The information that can be edited for correction are listed below:
- Name of Parent: Students can choose to change their father’s name or their mother’s name. (Only 1 of the parents)
- Certificate of Category: Students will be able to update the caste category or upload a certificate for the same.
- Certificate of Sub-Category: Students can either update their caste sub-category (PwD) or again upload the certificate of sub-category and vice-versa. They are not allowed to do both together.
- Medium and City: Students are eligible to update their city and also the medium of language in which the students would like to write the exam of JEE Main 2022.
- Qualification, with the Year: Students can also make necessary changes in the field of qualification area for their 10th board and 12th board or any equivalent exam.
- Change of Course: NTA has allowed students to update the courses they selected on their application while filling it out.
How to Make the Changes in the JEE Main 2022 Application Form:
- Use the official Open JEE Main 2022 website jeemain.nta.nic.in to sign in with your registration number, date of birth, and password.
- Once you log in, go to the ‘JEE Main Correction in Application Form 2022 link’ and make the necessary modifications.
- Go through the guidelines carefully and click the ‘Proceed’ button to enter the JEE Main 2022 correction window.
- Check the complete JEE Main 2022 registration form. Make sure to make the necessary changes wherever applicable.
- Once all the modifications are done, click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Make sure to take a printout of the final corrected application form.
For detailed information on JEE Mains 2022 Exam please visit https://www.shiksha.com/engineering/jee-main-exam